Theophany School's educational model of thematic curriculum, small class sizes, and faith-based teaching, creates many opportunities for students to shine. By utilizing multi-sensory, cross curricular learning startegies, our students are better able to access and connect with information through their various modes of intelligence. This empowers them to see relationships and explore their world in a deeper way.
The curriculum is based upon monthly thematic units that are geared to the developmental needs of our students and touch upon meaningful and relevant topics in our young student’s lives.
The students at Theophany are focusing on the following unique themes every month during the 2016-2017 school year:
- September: Rocking in our School Shoes!
- October: Building our Futures
- November: When the Saints Come Marching In
- December: Once Upon a Star
- January: Hibernation Exploration
- February: Oh the Places We'll Go!
- March: Something sweet to eat.
- April: Created in His Image and Likeness
- May: What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- June: Play ball!
*Our Curriculum and Themes are created based on the needs and interest of our students and may be updated or changed as deemed necessary by our staff.
Enrichment is an important part of our curriculum. We strive to provide opportunities for children to experience the curriculum both inside and outside the classroom. To learn more about our enrichment opportunities, click here!